- Residents may place bagged leaves out with their regular trash and they will be picked up by Kimble Refuse (does not apply for Senior bag only service).
- Residents are reminded again not to put piles of leaves in the streets as it does cause a hazard and can be cited by the police(Codified Ordinances 937.05 and 311.01 (d).
Leaves must be placed in the curb lawn to be picked up. Please remember leaves cannot be picked up where cars are in front of the piles. Residents are also reminded not to put anything in with the leaves such as garbage, shrubs, tree limbs or yard waste or they will not be picked up.
Areas of collection and their order are as follows:
- (Section 1) West of Sawburg, Main to State
- (Section 2) Rockhill to Sawburg, Main to State
- (Section 3) South of State, west of Rockhill
- (Section 4)South of State, east of Rockhill
- (Section 5) Rockhill to Union, Main to State
- (Section 6) North of Main, west of Union
- (Section 7) North of Main, east of Union
- (Section 8) East of Union, Main to State
Attempts will be made to keep the public notified through the local media, the City Website and social media as to where the crews are working. Inquiries should be directed to the Street Department at (330)823-3133 Monday thru Friday from 7am to 3pm.
Again, we understand that residents have come to expect that we will make two passes through the City and all efforts will be made to accomplish this. However, the same equipment needed for leaf collection has to be reconfigured and used for snow and ice control. Additionally, the leaf vacuums will not work in freezing temperatures. Residents should make every effort to place their leaves in time for the first collection pass.